Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ollie turns 2

Ollie turned 2 on December 20th. We traveled to Maine to celebrate with family, as part of the effort to make sure his birthday didn't get lost in Christmas. Happy 2cd birthday little man!

Ollie loves trains model trains and Thomas trains, so his party had a little bit of a train theme, a very little bit....
I really loved the train set up under the tree at home. It was comforting to fall asleep on the big pillows listening to its clickety clack clickety clack
making the pizza for my birthday party. mmm pizza I lub it!



mummi measures to see how tall I've grown since last year. daddy and my aunts and uncles and cousins all have been measured on this door!

I wasn;t really sure why there was fire on my food, but cousin Molly (it was her birthday too)  showed me how to blow them out after the singing and I got RIGHT into it after that. woo hoo chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting!
a giant squishy Thomas, nice for cuddles
"I dump-a the legos on the floor! I dump-a the legos on the floor!" (there were lots of legos to add to the collection!)
more of Thomas' friends to go with the collection. Brother and sister got me this Molly train
Pappa and I admiring the tree



No comments:

Post a Comment