Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pig tails and playhouses

Daddy put my hair in pigtails on sunday morning. It's becoming a habit now. I don't like getting the elastics in but then I love admiring how cute it looks. And EVERYONE I meet loves my pigtails.






Mommy thinks the pigtails make me more adventurous. The other day Isabel and her daddy Mr Chris (our neighbors/long time friends)/landlords)invited us to join them at the McDonalds with a playhouse down the street. It was a little big for me, but never you mind. I was DETERMINED!

You have to climb up these narrow stair like things to get to the slides, which I HAD to do. (mama had to help me. and then while mama watched ollie and the neighbor baby, Mr Chris had to help me. which was VERY FUNNY, especially when I got scared on my last run of the day and refused to come down without him climbing up there and helping me. They might not invite us again)


crawl through the maze


ta-da! down the slides!

No comments:

Post a Comment